Ever since man has walked this planet, he has been plagued by the mosquito. Unfortunately, this will probably be the case until the end of time. What makes the situation even more troubling is these creatures are known for carrying and transmitting a variety of popular diseases. Encephalitis, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Dengue, and West Nile Virus, all these popular and well-known diseases are carried and transmitted by the mosquito. Given the potential lethality of these diseases, it brings about immense causes for concern. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to ever eliminate the threat of the mosquito, but you can always mitigate your risks, especially around your property.
Your home is your kingdom, your safe haven. You should not have to worry about mosquitoes in and around your property, and that’s exactly what we are here to help with.
Our Mosquito Solution
Our New York City pest management offices aren’t new to the threats and risks of mosquitoes. We’ve been dealing with these creatures since we opened our doors and we will be dealing with them until we close our doors. Over the years of dealing with these pests, we have learned what works and what doesn’t. Thanks to trial and error, we have been able to develop proven effective mosquito pest management programs. With our specialized integrated pest management programs, we can help you mitigate the risks of mosquitoes around your property. Whether it be commercial, residential, or industrial, we offer the same solutions to all our customers. Here’s a quick look at how one of our pest management programs work:
- You give us a call and set up an appointment.
- We’ll send out an assessor within the next 24 to 48 hours to evaluate the property
- During the assessment of the property, our tech will look for a whole host of things, including potential entry points into the home, potential breeding sites, structural deficiencies, and the best ways to eliminate the threats
- The second visit will be the administration of the actual treatment
- The third and final visit will be either a follow-up visit or another application of the treatment, depending on the pest management program you choose and its effectiveness
- During the last visit, we’ll also discuss future prevention programs with you that’ll help you keep your property pest-free for the foreseeable future
Whether you have questions, concerns, or just want to talk to someone about pest management solutions, we have someone standing by in our New York City offices. All you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call. We do, however, have emergency specialists standing by if and when someone needs emergency assistance. We’ll get someone out to the property immediately if needed.