You don’t have to be a genius or a pest management professional to understand that you are much better with a small bed bug infestation. Heck, in a perfect world, you wouldn’t have to worry about infestations at all. But, you aren’t living in a perfect world. That being said, dealing with a small infestation is just all-around easier for everyone involved. Not only does it keep the infestation confined, but it’ll cost you less to treat.
In addition to this, treatment will be all-around faster. Perhaps, the best thing is, smaller infestations can be treated with methods that might not work in larger, wider spread infestations. For instance, most smaller, more confined infestations can be treated with chemicals and pesticides. Despite this, there is a new study that was just recently published at the University of Purdue that showed even in smaller infestations, it usually required two or more pesticide treatments with considerable time in between each application.
This means you first treat the area with pesticides, wait about 10 to 14 days, come back and treat the area again, and then come back 30 days later to confirm that the infestation has been eradicated. At least, this is usually how we approach the situation. Here is usually how we treat smaller, more confined infestations:
- You give our New York City offices a call and set up an appointment
- Within the next 24 to 48 hours we get an assessor out to the property
- The assessor performs a 10-point evaluation of the property to see how bad the infestation is and what could be possibly causing it. It’ll also be during this time that he or she will check and see if pesticides are applicable.
- If pesticides are acceptable, on the second visit we’ll apply them in strategic areas of the property
- 10 to 14 days later we’ll come back and apply another round of pesticides
- Our final visit will be 30 days later and it’ll be a follow-up visit just to make sure the problem has been successfully cleared up
- During this follow-up visit, we’ll also discuss prevention options with you to help keep your property pest-free for the foreseeable future
Regardless of the situation, we want our New York City customers to rest assured that we are willing to go the extra mile to attack your pest problems in the most effective ways possible. We offer guarantees and warranties with all our work, so you never have to worry about not getting your money’s worth. You’ll get more than your money worth when you take advantage of our pest management solutions.
Why Hire Us!
- We are a locally owned and operated New York City pest control company
- Our pest control product line consists of only EPA-approved brands
- Our pricing is fair and competitive with our top New York competitors
- We offer free conventional treatment consultation via appointment only
- We hire local exterminators and pest control, experts
- Our exterminators have several decades of combined pest control experience